Hey everyone! Thought I’d go ahead and share a sneak peek of Saturday’s class. We’ll be celebrating World Card Making Day doing just that, making cards! lol We will be creating 4 cards, and they will be a variety of themes.
This card was created using the Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper. It is such happy paper and perfect for so many different themes. This card was actually a sample from a previous Creative Convention Online back in June. And what’s even better is that beginning October 1 this paper will be part of the Buy 3 Get 1 Free special that runs all month long. Just in time for my WCMD event! Woo hoo!!
The flower and the birthday sentiment are from the Fresh Fruit stamp set that coordinates with the paper. I really love how SU! coordinates so many items, it really does make our job so much easier. There is one of the new doilies under the DSP and a strip of Cucumber Crush, and then a piece of the new Thick Whisper White Bakers Twine. The card base and ink are one of the new in colors, Flirty Flamingo. You have to admit, it’s just a happy card.
So what are you going to be doing this Saturday? Take a few moments and create a card, or even just a note and mail it to someone. Make their day when they know you’ve been thinking of them. Be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peek.
Have a great evening!
- Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush; Designer Series Paper: Fruit Stand
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight
- Stamp Set: Fresh Fruit
- Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (retired)
- Embellishments: Thick Whisper White Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Delicate White Doilies
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots