Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday and welcome to the final sneak peek for Friday’s March Hostess Club Workshop. I’m pretty sure this is one of the happiest cards I’ve made in awhile. It just puts a smile on your face!! I saw these “party pants” by fellow demonstrator Janet Holmes and thought they were just the cutest things, not to mention something to add to the punch art library. Yes, they’re made using the Washi Tape Punch! Isn’t that just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?!?
So, have you noticed a theme with these 3 cards? No? Well, All of them are created using some of the soon to be retiring cardstock, colors, and Sale-a-bration items. It’s the last couple of weeks of Sale-a-bration so I wanted everyone to see as many as possible. If there’s something you see here or from any of my other cards, please feel free to contact or head over to my online store and shop til you drop.
I hope you have a great evening and I thank you for stopping by!
- Cardstock: Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Wildflower Fields
- Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist Stampin’ Markers
- Stamp set: Pedal Pusher
- Tools: 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Label Bracket Punch, Washi Tape Punch, Stampin’ Sponges
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Whisper White Bakers Twine, White Glitter Tape