Hey everyone, how was your Wednesday? It’s been a great day here, we actually had some rain. It’s nice to get a break in the heat, not to mention how clean it makes everything.
Here is a look at the second project we’ll be creating on Friday. A very quick card to put together. Isn’t it colorful? I used the new Painter’s Palette stamp set and matching Designer Series paper. Plus it uses 4 of the 5 new In Colors that match the strip of Designer Series Paper. The easel actually coordinates with the new Layering Squares Framelits, so you just have to cut it out and pop it up on dimensionals. The nice part of this card? This card really showcases how Stampin’ Up!’s products coordinates all aspects of the card making process. Everything matches and is very easy to put together, you don’t have to think of anything because they’ve done it for you.
I hope you like this card as much as I do. After seeing the first 2 projects for Friday, I’m thinking I’m getting into collage stamping. What do you think? Come back tomorrow to see the final project. Have a great evening and I thank you for stopping by.
- Card stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Designer Series Paper: Playful Palette
- Inks: Basic Black Archival Ink, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum
- Stamp set: Painter’s Palette
- Tools: Layering Squares Framelits
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Adhesives: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals