Hey everyone! How’s your week going? Here is my second sneak peek for Friday’s workshop. I just got the Paisleys & Posies stamp set and framelits and wanted to use them with that gorgeous Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper.
I used Mint Macaron for the card base, and since we are already creating a card with Night of Navy, I chose Rich Razzleberry for the second color. First I added a piece of Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon from the Annual Catalog, then I stamped the medallion in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed some Copper Embossing Powder on it. The copper goes so well with the colors in the dsp.
It almost looks like a broach. I popped it up with a dimensional and added a pearl. You can see with the pattern in the dsp with this close up shot.
I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzelberry on Very Vanilla and used a Mint Macaron mat, added some dimensionals and there you go! Simple but elegant card.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the final sneak peek of Friday’s projects.
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla; Designer Series Paper: Petals & Posies
- Stamp set: Paisleys & Posies
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Versa Mark
- Embellishments: Copper Embossing Powder, Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon, Pear Basic Jewels
- Tools: Big Shot, Paisley Framelits Die, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Trimmer
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals