Hey everyone! Welcome to Sneak Peek #2! I wanted to create something non traditional and trying to come up with something when I thought of a card that was created by Ronda Wade. This is my take on her card. Hers was completely monochromatic, but I wanted to add some color and additional bling and the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper was perfect.
I cut a piece of the This Christmas Designer Series paper and layered it on a piece of Blushing Bride. I then cut a piece of the Very Vanilla Lace Trim and tied it into a knot, then attached to a piece of Basic Gray and then another piece of Blushing Bride. I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Tags stamp set with Basic Gray ink on Very Vanilla card stock and punched it out with the 2″ circle punch and attached it to a scalloped circle of the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. I added some Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and added it to the DSP panel. I thought it could use just a little more bling, so I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Then added more dimensionals to the back of the whole thing and added it to a Basic Gray card base. I’m happy with the way it turned out, what do you think? I’m excited to see what the ladies think of it.
All of these items are available at my online store here to purchase. If you use Hostess Code E3HDGQDU I will send you a pack of handmade cards ready to use. If your order is $50.00 or more, I’ll throw in some bling. You know you can always use more bling! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another sneak peek. Have a good one!!
- Card base: Basic Gray: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Layers: Blushing Bride: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″; Basic Gray: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Strip: Blushing Bride: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″; DSP This Christmas: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Sentiment: Very Vanilla; Blushing Bride scalloped circle
- Ink: Basic Gray
- Stamp Set: Tin of Tags
- Embellishments: Very Vanilla Trim, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot, Circle Layering Framelits, 2″ Circle Punch
- Adhesives: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals