Hey everyone! How’s your weekend going? First and foremost, I want to extend my prayers to everyone that is or has been affected by Hurricane Matthew. I can’t imagine living through something like that. Know that there are many people praying for you all.
I wanted to share this card I made yesterday. As many people know, I have 2 Pomeranians and when the Foxy Friends came out in the new catalog, I knew it was going to be added to my collection.
I cased this card from a fellow demonstrator and it s created with the new In Color 2016/2018 colors. The card base is Dapper Denim. The strip is Sweet Sugarplum and the lattice piece is actually Whisper White and stamped with the solid stripe stamp from Thoughtful Banners. I love it when I can create my own patterned paper. The heart is Peekaboo Peach and the polka dot paper is from the In Color Paper Stack. The fox is stamped with Peekaboo Peach and I punched out a tail and added it to the stamped image. I used the solid fox image then punched out the face portion and stamped his little face on it before I adhered it to the fox. He’s holding a little In Color enamel shape heart. The sentiment is also from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set. Added some twine, ribbon and doily and we’re done. Isn’t this just the sweetest card?
Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!
- Card stock: Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White; DSP: 2016/2018 In Color DSP Stack
- Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach
- Stamp sets: Foxy Friends, Thoughtful Banners
- Embellishments: Thick Whisper White Bakers Twine, Lace Doilies (retired), Sweet Sugarplum 3/8: Ruched Ribbon, Sweet Sugarplum Enamel Shape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot, Sweet & Sassy Framelit Dies, 2″ Circle Punch, Fox Builder Punch, Paper Snips
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots