Hey everyone, Happy Friday!! Here is the 4th and final sneak peek of the projects for our Christmas in July event tomorrow. Is this not the cutest card? I cased this from another demo and I am so sorry, but I can’t find the post in any of the social media posts that I read to give her credit. When I saw it, I knew we had to make it.
The scenery is created using the Work of Art stamp set. Love that set for creating scenes!! I wanted this to feel very Floridian since the flamingo is the focal point so I went with Tempting Turquoise as the card base. I used Sahara Sand and Tempting Turquoise for the sand and water, Chocolate Chip for the palm tree base and coconuts. I stamped the palm fronds in Cucumber Crush. The adorable flamingo is stamped in…wait for it…Flirty Flamingo, of course!! lol The cute little Santa hat was created using the Flower Medallion Punch, the little top hat from the Bear Hugs Framelits, and the Owl Punch. The sentiment is from the set Oh What Fun.
This card just makes me smile. The only thing left for this is a drink with an umbrella sitting in the background. 🙂 I think the girls are going to have fun with all of these cards. Should be a fun afternoon.
Remember that Bonus Days promotion is still going on. With every $50.00 order you will get a $5.00 coupon to be used during the month of August. Let me know if you are interested in any of these items and we’ll place an order so that you qualify for the coupon.
I hope you have a good evening, and I thank you for stopping by.
- Card stock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Real Red; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Cucumber Crush, Flirty Flamingo
- Stamp sets: Work of Art, Pop of Paradise, Oh What Fun
- Embellishments: Enamel Shapes, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Tools: Paper Snips, Flower Medallion Punch, Owl Punch, Bear Hugs Framelits, Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots