Hey everyone! Happy weekend! How is it in your neck of the woods? It’s rainy and windy here, perfect for hiding away in my craft room and doing what I love. I was posting on my Scraps by Sissy Facebook page and decided to hold an Easter themed challenge. The only problem, I posted it before I created my samples. 🙂 Oh well, learning curve!!
During my trolling on the internet looking for inspiration I came across a card very similar to this and really liked it. This is my version of that card. I’m not sure where I saw it, guess I need to start taking notes while trolling. I really like how this turned out.
Here is the second card I made. I thought this one turned out really cute. After I created the eggs, I realized they were way bigger than the chick lol I figured too bad, not redoing it. I think this card turned out to be a happy card that kids would love.
Now it’s your turn to share you Easter creation over at my Facebook page. Just go here and post your project. The only limitation is to use a minimum of 90% Stampin’ Up! products. I’m excited to see what you create.
Supplies used card 1:
- Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, So Saffron
- Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, So Saffron
- Stamp Sets: Flowering Flourish, Circle of Spring
- Tools: Washi Tape Punch, Petite Petals, Tree Builder Punch, Lots of Labels Framelits, Wood grain Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Sponges
Embellishments: Subtle Candy Dots
Supplies used card 2:
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
- Inks: Archival Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Marker
- Stamp Sets: Honeycomb Happiness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Tools: Stampin’ Sponges, Oval Collection Framelits, Paper Snips, Fringe Scissors, Word Window Punch, Washi Tape Punch