Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday!! I know it’s been pretty silent in this neck of the woods, lots of family stuff going on, but the good kind. DD#2 just moved back to town from So Cal, so this is one happy mama!! I’m so happy to have all my chicks in the same town. 🙂
I wanted to share one of the projects we’ll be making this Friday at my April Workshop. Isn’t this cute?!? I absolutely love the Timeless Textures stamp set. I find myself reaching for it constantly and I am very happy it will be in the new Annual Catalog that is coming in just a few weeks. I first saw this card done using Blushing Bride and a different sentiment stamp and knew I wanted to change it up a little. I’m really happy with the way it turned out. I used the Tin of Cards stamp set for the sentiment…there’s just something about that font that I really like. And of course, since blue is my favorite color, I thought Marina Mist was perfect to go with the Mint Macaron. I’m thinking this is my new favorite color combo!!
Did you know that today marks the last Weekly Deals sale? So sad, but, I know SU! will have other special offers. In honor of the last one they’ve added a lot of items. Be sure to check them out while they last!
I hope you like this first sneak peek. I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek, so be sure to check it out. Have a great evening!
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Mint Macaron
- Stamp sets: Timeless Textures, Tin of Cards
- Embellishments: It’s My Party Enamel Dots, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Tools: Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, 2 3/8″ Scalloped Circle Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Sponges
- Adhesive: Mini Glue Dots, Fast Fuse