Hey everyone! Wherever you are, I hope you are doing well. I realize the weather back east has been bad, and now we are getting ready for our first big storm of the year. California needs the rain, but not all at once. With this in mind, I thought this card was appropriate.
I wanted to use the Basket of Wishes set again but not as a fall card. I really love the succulents stamp and thought the Pear Pizzazz color would be perfect. I used one of the masks from the new Seasonal Decorative Masks set to color the bottom half of the card front. I used Pear Pizzazz ink on it to give it a tone on tone effect. I added a piece of a doily left over from another project, then added some of the Very Vanilla Stitched Ribbon. The basket was stamped in Crumb Cake and colored with a Blender Pen and Sahara Sand ink. The succulents were stamped and colored in Pear Pizzazz, then I added some Wink of Stella. I punched it out with the 2″ circle punch and added it to a mat of Sahara Sand cut with the Circles Layering Framelits. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and cut with the Bunch of Banners Framelits.
This is a quick and easy card, but mostly fun to color. I think I’m getting addicted to coloring with the Blender Pens. It’s just so much fun!! And you can enjoy it too. Just head over to my online store here to get all of these items. When you place an order, use Hostess Code E3HDGQDU and I will send you a pack of handmade cards. If your order is $50.00 or more, I’ll throw in a package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the bling. You know you always need more bling.
Have a good one, and I thank you for stopping by!
- Card stock: Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
- Stamp Set: Basket of Wishes
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Wink of Stella, Very Vanilla Stitched Ribbon, Delicate White Doilies
- Tools: Seasonal Decorative Masks, Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot, Circle Layering Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, 2″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Sponges
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals