Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday! Hope your week is going well. I’m getting ready for a busy week and wanted to share one of the make ‘n takes we’ll be making at my Team Inspiration Meeting this Saturday. Since the Carols of Christmas Bundle is now available for everyone to purchase, you knew we would be making something with it. I just love the traditional colors of this card and those ornaments are just too cute!! They are actually colored with the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green markers. Here are the details on the card:
- Thick Whisper White card base cut at 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and folded in half.
- Cherry Cobbler 5″ x 3 3/4″
- 3 pieces of the Be Merry Designer Series paper cut at 1″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Gold Foil cut with the Layering Circle Framelits
- Whisper White 1/2″ x 3″ and flagged on the ends for the sentiment
- A piece of the Mini Gold Sequins, stapled onto the sentiment flag
The sentiment is from the Oh What Fun stamp set which fits this card perfectly! I can’t wait for the girls to create this one. It may be over 100 here, but we’re getting ready for Christmas!! It’s going to be a fun afternoon, just like it always is with them.
Have you gotten your Carols of Christmas bundle yet? Now is the time, especially since so many have Bonus Days Coupons to spend. You can get your set by shopping here. When you use Hostess Code KFRQWBFH I will send you a packet of cards. If your order is $50.00 or more, I’ll include an embellishment from the new Holiday Catalog! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peek. It may be for another make ‘n take for the team meeting or if I’m really organized and get a lot done, I may be able to share a sneak peek of one of the projects for Friday’s August Hostess Workshop. We’ll see how that goes! lol Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!