Hey everyone! Here we are, sneak peek #4! What do you think?!? Is this not the cutest card you ever saw?!?!?!? This is one of my favorite creations ever!!! I saw this little Minion on Pinterest and just had to make it! It’s a punch art figure created with the Owl Builder Punch. Definitely one of the MUST HAVES for well rounded tools. You can make all kinds of cute figures using this punch. One of my ladies requested a kids card for our birthday themed class this weekend and I think I nailed it. (patting my own back now) lol I’m not sure what I love more, my little guy or the color combo. I always have loved yellow and blue together, just happy colors.
So come join the fun and make some birthday cards. After all, the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement is in full swing. You know how fun it is to get actual snail mail that is happy mail? Help make someone’s birthday fun and get your stash of birthday cards started. Have a great evening!
- Carstock: Thick Whisper White, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Black
- DSP: Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
- Stamp Set: Boys Will be Boys
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
- Markers: White Stampin’ Chalk Marker, Basic Black Stampin’ Marker
- Embellishments: Whisper White Bakers Twine, Googly Eyes (non SU!)
- Tools: Owl Builder Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Stampin’ Sponges