Hey everyone! Happy Thursday! Here is your final sneak peek for our April Workshop tomorrow night. I cased this card from another demo, Debbie Danford. I did change it up some, but the concept is hers. I know we’re in the last 45 days or so of the Occasions Catalog, but I wanted to use something out of the Annual Catalog. So I chose the Awesomely Artistic and then found Debbie’s card to case.
This is a good card to get back to stamping basics and don’t forget the little bits of bling! It’s a happy card that you could change up with any sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stamp sets: Awesomely Artistic, One Big Meaning
- Embellishments: Twin Bakers Twine, Brights Designer Buttons, Metallics Sequin Assortment, Dazzling Diamonds
- Adhesive: Mini Glue Dots, Fast Fuse