Hey everyone, how was your Monday? I’m pretty excited to say that I’m on the countdown until I retire from my state service job and begin a new job as a full time Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I will be retiring on June 30th, and on July 1st a brand new season in my life will begin. I am so excited to take something that I love doing and work at it full time. That saying that if you work at something you love and you’ll never work a day in your life is about to come true!
So when I was planning my projects I was going through my sets and I came across the Garden in Bloom set, and it just hit home. The sentiment in it seems very appropriate with these upcoming changes. The best part is the set will be in the new catalog as well. I created the label for the sentiment by punching one in Pacific Point and one in Very Vanilla. Then I created a mat with the Pacific Point by cutting it in four pieces and adhering them to the Very Vanilla. The flower is a two step stamp and I added the Dazzling Details for some bling. I then stamped the bitty butterfly with Staz On on the vellum and punched it out.
I hope you like my card, a clean and simple style which I love. I have one more sneak peek, so be sure to come by tomorrow.
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Vellum; Pretty Petals DSP
- Stamp set: Garden in Bloom, Papillon Potpourri
- Ink: Staz On Jet Black, Pacific Point, Old Olive
- Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Paper Snips
- Embellishments: Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Pacific Point Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Details, Old Olive Bakers Twine
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Mini Glue Dots