Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday! I’m getting ready for my Holiday Catalog Launch and BOGO event this Saturday, which is why it’s been quiet over here. Before I start showing some sneak peeks of items I’ve been creating with some of the new goodies, I wanted to share some more cards using the My Hero stamp set that we used at our August Hostess Workshop.
I held my team meeting last Saturday and these were what we created. This stamp set is so versatile, truly a year round set. And the bonus of this set is that it’s this year’s Ronald McDonald set. Stampin’ Up! donates $3.00 for every set that is purchased to the Ronald McDonald Foundation. So not only do you get to enjoy this cute stamp set, but you’re helping families everywhere in their time of need. Win-win!!
Here’s the first card we made. It’s perfect for a masculine birthday, or change up the colors to create a feminine card. I love the balloons, just gives it such a happy feeling. But the best part is you could use it for any kind of celebration, not just birthdays.
Ok, doesn’t this jack-o-lantern make you smile? And the new Classic Label punch coordinates so well with the Boho Chic embossing folder! I’m so excited that fall is just around the corner!!
Is this not the cutest Christmas card? I just love the snowflakes punched out with the glimmer paper! The new Emerald Envy color from the 2016/2018 In Colors pairs perfectly with Real Red for a traditional Christmas color combo.
The best part of these cards? You can whip up a variety of cards in just few minutes using one stamp set. And of course, these sentiments have coordinating dies to make your life even easier. We had a great time making these and I know you will too. I can’t wait to create some spring cards with these after the holidays.
Well, I hope I’ve given you some more ideas for this stamp set, which comes in either the wood mount or clear mount styles. Have a great day, and be sure to come back later to see my creations with some of the new goodies from the Holiday Catalog. Thanks for stopping by!!
- Stamp set: My Hero
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Real Red, Whisper White; Designer Series Paper: 2016/2018 In Color DSP Pack, Neutral DSP Pack, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Stampin’ Chalk Marker
- Embellishments: Solid Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Basic Black Baker’s Twine, Silver 1/4″ Natural Trim, 5/8″ Organza Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, White Perfect Accents
- Tools: Stampin’ Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Layered Circle Framelits, Balloon Bouquet Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Snow Flurry Punch, Classic Label Punch, Boho Chic Embossing Folder
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots