Hey everyone, happy Monday!I hope you had a great weekend, I definitely did. I was participating in the Creative Convention Online by Ronda Wade and her amazing team. As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator I love any and all events that involve SU! products. I also take her training to help me run my business, and I have to tell you, her training is exceptional. So, with that said, I wanted to share with you 2 cards that I created for the Facebook group challenges each of these has going on right now.
This card was a color challenge using Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Crush Curry, Real Red, and Tangerine Tango to create a fall card. Wow, now that’s a lot of color! I usually try to keep my cards to just 3 colors so that in itself was a huge challenge for me. 🙂 I used Vintage Leaves, Timeless Textures, and Basket of Wishes. Since there were a lot of colors I knew I needed more than one stamp set.
Here’s the second card. I decided to create a thank you card to thank everyone who worked so hard to create the convention. So much hard work done by these amazing ladies, all so that those demonstrators that can’t get to SU! events can still experience them.
I used one of the new hostess sets from the Holiday Catalog, the Cozy Critters or this. Such a cute set with this owl image, a fox image, and a Santa hat so that they coordinate with the punches. The card base is actually a note card that comes in a pack of 20 with envelopes. I used a piece of the Warmth and Cheer Designer Series pack for the background. I just love plaids and that stack has several different plaids in it. And of course I had to add bling and the Glimmer Paper. This really was a fun card to make.
If you see anything here that you just have to have, head over to my online store here and if you use Hostess Code PEN7AKMY, I will send you a pack of handmade cards, all ready for you to use. Win-win! New product and a pack of cards to send out to friends and family!
I hope you have a great evening and I thank you for stopping by.
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Basic Black; Whisper White Note Cards, Warmth & Cheer DSP, Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Crush Curry, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi
- Stamp Sets: Vintage Leaves, Timeless Textures, Basket of Wishes, Cozy Critters, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Tools: Leaflets Framelits, Owl Builder Punch, Classic label Punch, Layering Oval Framelits, Paper Snips, Paper Trimmer, Big Shot
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots