Hey everyone! How was your weekend? I’ve been really busy not only putting my scraproom back together, but getting ready for my May Hostess Club Workshop coming up this Friday. I wanted to share a sneak peek of our first project.
It’s hard to believe that we only have a few weeks left for our Occasions Catalog. So with that thought in mind, here’s a card made with the Beautiful Ride stamp set. Such a fun and versatile set. And that little dog is so stinking cute. You can just here him saying “goin’ for a ride, goin’ for a ride”. He just makes me smile.
I hope you have a great rest of your evening. Be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peek. Have a great evening, and I thank you for stopping by.
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay and Color Me Irresistible DSP
- Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight; Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo Stampin’ Markers
- Stamp set: Beautiful Ride
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon
- Tools: Aqua Painters, Stampin’ Sponges