Hey everyone, happy Saturday. Hope your weekend is going well. I’ve been working on samples for my Catalog Launch Party next Saturday. It’s hard getting in a lot of play time when you work full time, but I’m working on it.
This card is using the new stamp set Sitting Here. Such a cute set with a wooden swing, cat and a dog. I’ve seen so many samples out there using those so I wanted to do something different. I ended up using a retired doily while I wait for the new ones to be delivered. How about that color blue? That’s one of the new in colors for 2016-2018, Dapper Denim. Definitely my favorite!! I also used some of the new Layering Squared Framelits. It’s nice to have the framelits that mat so perfectly. I’m really loving all the new items that I have received so far. Best. Catalog. Ever.
I’m looking forward to my event next weekend. I’ve so many ideas running through my head for some more cute things, hopefully I can put most of it to paper! 😉
I hope you have a great evening, and be sure to stop by for another sample view tomorrow.
- Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Stampin’ Write Markers: Crushed Cumber,
Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Tip Top Taupe
- Stamp Set: Sitting Here
- Tools: Layering Squares Framelits
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Basic Black Baker’s Twine, Tea Lace Doilies (retired)
- Adhesives: Fast fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals