Good morning Monday morning!! Such an oxymoron!! lol I have a quick post to share the Make n Take done at our team meeting yesterday. We had a lot of fun and major laughs as usual. I love getting together with my team!!
Any way, I saw this color combination from another demonstrator and before Blackberry Bliss goes away I wanted to use it. I would never have thought to combine these two, but it works! Our swap theme this month was birthdays so I wanted to stick with it. I think this could easily be used for a wedding card or Mother’s Day card too.
The Retiring List will be announced later this morning, so be sure to check my online store to see what’s going to be going away. Then you can place your order before your wish list items are gone.
Have a great day!
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Pink Pirouette
- Ink: Versa Mark, Blackberry Bliss
- Stamp set: Birthday Blossoms
- Embellishments: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, White Embossing Powder
- Tools: Stampin’ Up! Heat Gun
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse