Hey everyone. How is your week going so far? I have been enjoying my week prepping for our class on Saturday and have loved every minute of it.
This card is number 3 out of 4 and I think it may be my favorite. So easy to put this together and I think it has a look of elegance to it. It’s using 2 different sheets of the This Christmas Specialty DSP. The card base is Cherry Cobbler as is the bottom layer of the Delicate Ornament Thinlet. The top layer is using the Gold Glimmer paper. I love the two colors together. The ornament is layered on another piece of the DSP, then layered on Very Vanilla to help make it stand out against the other layer of DSP. The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Banners and punched out with the coordinating punch. The ribbon is new to this year’s catalog, it’s the 1/4″ Natural Trim with gold metallic center. And then of course I had to add some more bling, some gold sequins seemed to be the perfect choice. I absolutely love this card, simple yet elegant. So what do you think?
I hope you have a good rest of your week. I have one more sneak peek to show you tomorrow, so be sure to come back to check it out. Thank you so much for stopping by!
- Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla; Designer Series Paper: This Christmas, Gold Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
- Stamp set: Thoughtful Banners
- Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits, Duet Banner Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin’ Trimmer
- Embellishments: Gold Sequin Trim, 1/4″ Natural Trim
- Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen